Headless tuner for guitar and bass strings. Designed for acoustic, semi-hollow body, archtop and electric guitars and basses including baritone or small bodied instruments. Patented (US 8,294,011).
Body mounted and located independently of the bridge, the tuner inspires comfortable design by relocating your instrument's balance point opposite the neck. Proximity between bridge and tuner is variable, so the luthier can control tensioning effects on strings.
Machined to aerospace tolerances from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum. Anodized in a wide palette of color options. Stainless steel and bronze actuation components for a lifetime of smooth precision.
• Ergonomic headless design
• Traditional and multi-scale (fanned fret) capable
• Precise 40:1 tuning ratio
• Steel, bronze and nylon strings
• Plain and ball end strings
• Rapid tool-free string changes
• Unlimited modular string configuration
Modular system is capable of many string configurations. Shown 6-string guitar. 7-string and 8-string guitar systems are identical, by adding additional string modules.
DRAWINGS: Headless Guitar Tuner (above). Headless Simplicity Tuning System™ (below). Click to enlarge.